Wednesday, October 12, 2011

You Should Be There


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

It only matters what you say!
My child, 
It's not what others say!
Does your heart agree with Me?
That is where 
Your thoughts should be!
Standing in your destiny,
Not standing 
Where the world says- be!
The choice is yours
What do you choose?
On with Me to destiny
Or off somewhere in doing good
But not the place 
Of should!
Child, you should believe Me!
You should follow Me!
You should only, ever, stand
In your destiny!
Come, now,
Follow Me!
I'll take you to that place called there!
My child, 
You should be there!!!

Oh, Father,
Take me on and on!
I don't care what the world says,
It doesn't care for me!
I am going on with You, Lord,
That place where I should be!
Standing in my destiny-
Oh, Father,
 How You care for me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

1 Samuel 16:1-7
Amos 3:3
Jeremiah chapter 1
Joshua chapter 1
Numbers 14:24
Psalm 71:21
Zechariah 4:6
John 10:22-30
2 Chronicles 16:9
2 Timothy 3:16-17
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6 :)

3 comments:

  1. i love the part that says thats where your thoughts should be! My thoughts are what i have to keep in check for sure! I love u Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too my Sunshine! Thoughts won't just go away they have to be replaced! Replaced with the Word of God! Abundant Life!
    I love you so very, very much! I miss you!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok! I'm there, Lord! I should be ... I'm there!!! Love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete