Sunday, October 9, 2011

Unlimited Receiving

Today's message from
The Olustee Community Church
My children,
Listen closely,
Hear Wisdom speak to you!
Open up your eyes, tis Love!
Indeed, I’m wooing you!
Come, enjoy My goodness!
Fully come, explore!
Find that I AM oh, so kind!
In no way,
Child, be blind!
Don’t limit Me by thinking small!
Look at Me,
Yes, stand up tall!
The Blessing has no limit,
It can not be contained!
It’s always overflowing,
Receive and don’t refrain!
Give Me faith, believe Me!
Dear children,
How you please Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011


Proverbs 3:13-26
Philippians 4:4-8
Psalm 30:11-12
2 Timothy 3:16
Philemon 6
3 John 2-4
Psalm 78:40-42
Some more! Psalm 23:5-6, 68:19
Lamentations 3:21-25
Mark 9:23 
Ephesians 3:20
Hebrews 11:6












4 comments:

  1. Timothy II 3:16 couldnt be more perfect for what im going through right now. I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I agree! You'll know just what to do!!! That's the Blessing too!
    I love you so very, very much My Sunshine!!! Love 4ever, mommy begommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this poem! I'm so excited to wake up and look up the scriptures in the morning!! I love you mommy so much! Thank you for putting this on today! Love forever, Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my sweet Lishy Bear! THANK YOU for the encouragement! Morning is sooo special, I agree! I love you so very, very much honey! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete