Monday, October 10, 2011

So Free


Good evening, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

The answers all seem very clear
The closer
I draw near!
Why is it that I ever fear,
Why don't I just
Stay near!

Dear child,
You have the answer,
You have the power to choose!
Ability, for you are free!
The choice you win - not lose!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

Hebrews 4:16, 10:22-23
Psalm 37:4-5
1 John 4:4 
John 10:27
Philippians 2:13, 4:13, 19
2 Corinthians 2:14
Romans 8:31
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)


5 comments:

  1. Wow! I choose to win!!! Jesus got the victory so now we have it too!
    Love you all sooo much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose to win too! I don't know why i don't stay near:-( you would think that i would learn by now how much better my life is when im close to God! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're learning, my Sunshine! We all are!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo I wish we all lived closer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh mom, i def. needed this one today too, so short but definetely still so good, i love you all !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So comforting and so encouraging! I love you so very, very much my sweet Audreypooh!
    Thank you for telling me! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete