Saturday, October 8, 2011

When I Come To Learn


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Beloved-
Seeing Wisdom!
In knowledge 
There is freedom!
Great value-
Dear believer,
For you are 
My receiver!!!

Oh, Father
When I come to learn,
I sit down at Your table
And hear
That Love is able!
I feast on Truth,
So thankful!
So thankful I'm Your Ruth!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

2 Chronicles 16:19
John 8:31-32
Romans 4:20-21
1 Peter 3:4
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
Psalm 71:21 :)
Hosea 6:6
Proverbs 9:1-6, 10-11
Ruth 2:1-12
Hebrews 11:6 :)

8 comments:

  1. So many gifts are in this picture! One is the pink flamingo that was given to me by my precious child, years ago! Surly some other child saw beauty in a pink flamingo! :) Love you all! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is more than able-
    Is what we feast upon
    Each time we come to
    Wisdom's table!!!
    We wholly believe
    And WOW-
    All we receive!!!

    Love you all so very, very much! 4ever even! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. God can get us all to understand! Ephesians 1:18, 2 Corinthians13:14 Hebrews 11:6 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth means:" friendship; refreshed; comrade, companion"- Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so beautiful!! The poem and the picture, I love them so much! Now I get excited to see the picture too! I will gladly be Father's receiver! I have so much wisdom to receive and I AM ready!! I love you Mommy! Love forever, Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious comment, my sweet Lishy Bear! You are such a good receiver! So fun to grow in Wisdom together! I'm receiving a vacation! Hope ;)
    Sweet dreams, Love 4ever
    Mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing the pictures now too! I remember the conversation we had there about that pink flamingo! I love you Mommy. And im believing for you to have a vacation too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you so much, My Sunshine!
    Who has the answers!
    Who speaks what's true?
    Who's forever for you?
    Who, Oh, who
    Adores you?
    Look at Psalm 5:11-12, 71:21, Hebrews 11:6 :)

    ReplyDelete