Friday, October 14, 2011

Just Believe


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Just believe I've answered
For Child,
That is true!
All along
I've always heard
Dear One,
I've answered you!
Rest and understand My care,
Don't think about 
What is not fair!
I have answered your sweet prayer
You just haven't seen
It all
Because you're seeing 
Me too small!
Who Am I?  Where's My limit?
Will I only go so far
And then it's up to you?
Oh, beloved-
Precious child,
Choose to just believe Me!
It's already done,
Now reach out your faith
And see-
You have
Christ's victory!
The Blessing
It belongs to you,
Just believe
It's true!!!

Oh, Father
I believe it's true!
I'm just
Believing You!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011


Just: only!  :)


John 16:23-24
2 Peter 1:2-3
Philemon verse 6
John again! 20:24-29, 21:6
Proverbs 3:5-6, 13-26
2 Corinthians 2:14
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Mark 9:23
Jude verses 24-25
3 John verses 2-4 :)
Hebrews 11:6 :)

5 comments:

  1. oh mommy that is so perfect for my situation!!! so comforting!!! thank you for calling me and maybe that'll be the answer to my prayers, i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love believing with you my sweet Audrey! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
    I miss my girls! I'm praying and agreeing with you! Sweet dreams honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little brother mada a google account and messed me up somehow! Yikes! So I had to answer as anonymous :( Love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mommy this answered my prayers too! I have been having a real hard time & this poem made me break down and cry because it said everything i needed. I have been looking up the scriptures & spending lots of time with God. Im so glad He gave you thjs poem! Dont know what is going on with Audrey but i will pray for her. I love you so much Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my precious Sunshine! I almost didn't put this one on that day ( was going to keep it for myself ) But the Lord stirred me to put it on and I did! I am sooo happy I did! I know that they are not just for me because my prayer was " Lord give me a word for a weary one along the way and open my ears to hear that I would be obedient and not turn back!" He is sooo faithful to our prayers! I love you, honey so very, very much!
    So thankful that you girls pray for each other and believe together!
    The Blessing for sure!
    The Lord showed me, years ago, that He gave me this gift to flow out and let Him use it, and that He would not fail me!!! He never has!!!
    He never will! And He loves us ALL like Jesus! 17:23 :)
    What encouragement when I get a comment like these!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete