Monday, October 24, 2011

Right Before



Sunday's Message, from the home of
 Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My children, know this word
Be diligent
Press on, press on,
There's always, first-
The dawn!
Right before the orange sky,
Just before such beauty
The dawn is stretching all across
For all, that rise up early!
See!  Oh, see the hope!
Stand to see the rising sun,
Press on, press on-
You're standing,
In the dawn!
Right before the vision
You'll see
For Christ has risen!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

Jeremiah 9:23-24
John 17:3
Matthew 6:33
2 Timothy 3:16
Proverbs 29:18
Ephesians 6:10-17
Galatians 6:9
Hebrews 10:3
Mark 4:20, 9:23
Hebrews again!  6:18, 11:6 :)

3 comments:

  1. I am looking up the scriptures to this one today. Jackson tried to get me up to see the sunrise but i made him lay in bed with me until he fell back to sleep. This poem made me realize that I could have seen the sunrise with God. Maybe i will just get up next time:-) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God just showed me through Proverbs 29:18 that I have let go of my visions that God had put in me. Disappointment after disappointment had made me start to believe in my heart that nothing good was ever going to happen to me. I read in the story that Joyce Meyer wrote for that scripture that this could be the reason Im not getting what i am believing for. It made me realize that even though i was saying i believed good things were coming i did not truly believe it in my heart.
    God is showing me so many things that i didnt realize about myself. I am being set free from so many destructive ways of thinking & acting. I love you Mommy & thank you so much for all of the work you do for our Father!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my Sunshine! I almost missed this comment! I felt like I should look and here you are! We have talked since you wrote this so I know even better what you are saying! How wonderful to understand that how we see our selves in our hearts is how we'll be! We are highly favored, dearly loved, delight of Father's heart! The first time I heard that I did not see that in my heart at all! I was sad :( Then God began to do like He is doing with you- and to understand is joy!!! :) Only the Holy Spirit can change a heart so sad to a heart so very, very glad!!! I am so excited that you share with me and all of us!
    Sweet sleep my girl! Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete