Friday, August 13, 2010

Good Morning Father! Good Morning Child!

Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Ministries...

The sun comes up within my view-
As Father,
I'm alone with You!
You bring to mind,
That You are kind-
You woo me to sweet fellowship-
Father-child relationship!
I ask You for direction-
A plan of wise perfection!
I hear You, oh so tenderly-
Say, Child
You depend on Me!
Beloved,
All your thoughts are heard-
All your cares are Mine!
I promise you will see so clear-
So never lean to fear!
Remember how I say to you-
I'm more than just your help in need,
I Am your friend,
Indeed!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Psalms 57:7-8, 30:11-12, chapter 113!!!
Proverbs 3:5-6, 16:2
James 1:5
Psalms 55:22, 56:8-9
Malachi 3:16-17
John 15:15-16
2Cor. 13:14







4 comments:

  1. I love the part, "All your cares are mine". So true. that brings me so much comfort when I feel like no one understands. You always do Father! Thank you! And You perfect that which concerns me! I love that one! I say it to myself all the time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so good my Sunshine! I love that verse too! Grandma Zip likes it too! Yes! God perfects all the concerns us! How comforting! Thanks honey! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that line too!! its so nice to know all our thoughts are heard and He takes care of every care and need we have- what a great friend and comfort He is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! All worked out indeed! We have all we need!
    I love you girls! xo

    ReplyDelete