Monday, August 23, 2010

Love Take The Stage


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...


I have found the bitter root-

The plant, "offense"

An ugly shoot!

The Word of God shines on it now-

It shrivels up,

It takes a bow!

It leaves my life-

The curtain drawn!

Now Love awaits-

Now Love does dawn!

No matter what might be your age-

Begin today,

Love wants the stage!!!


Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright


To be offended or take offense is opposite of love: resentment, displeased, sin, indignation, dislike, anger, annoyance, aggravated! We as the beloveds of our Father God we refuse the spirit of offense! "Get behind me satan for, It is written: I shall worship the Lord my God and Him only shall I serve!" Indeed! What did Jesus say!!!

Encircled "In Love!"


Hebrews 12:12-15

Matthew 3:10-11

1Corinthians 13:1-7

1John 4:16-19, 4:4

2Corinthians 13:14

4 comments:

  1. This is so true! So many different feelings and arguments can be tracked back to being offended. Something we all struggle with, I really do! So now I know what to say and pray!! Thankyou Lord!! I love you, mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too my girl! I am sooooooo proud of you! xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one where I will camp for the next few years. I have to get this down. There is no turning back. This is the fork in the road of my life. I see it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! With out Love all we do is like an ugly noise! With Love it is a beautiful song of woo! We chose the path of Love! We chose the path believe! We chose the path receive!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete