Sunday, August 22, 2010

Today's Message At Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved child of Mine,


So many things in life dismay-

But not child,

If you go My way!

So often time-

Life seems no rhyme,

True answers are from Me,

Truth always does-

Agree!!!

When winds blow hard-

You’re not alone,

Rest My child, in Me!

My Word, the firm foundation-

Come seek to understand!

The words you’ve heard in times before...

To know Me,

Is to love Me more!

I’m not like any other -

Comparing will not work!

You can not find My Goodness True-

My child, if you don’t look!

My feet stood on your mountain-

I defeated every foe,

That ever kept My children,

From seeking Me to know!

My Love is not the bitter-sweet-

And I will never,

Child, mistreat!

Come leave the bitter far behind!

You’ll find your Father-

Good and Kind!!!



Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright


Proverbs 14:12,16:25

Matthew 6:33

Proverbs 3:5-6, 23:26, 24:3-4,

Luke 6:46-49 The Word of God the firm foundation!

Jeremiah 9:23-24

John 3:16-17, 17:3, 10:10

3John 2

2 comments:

  1. Why is it so hard to walk away from something destrucive? Half the battle is recognizing what and who you are fighting. Yet the ruts of wrong thinking are so deep. I'm moving into unknown territory where the fear of failure is ever present. I will face my foe with my armor on tight and I will battle for all I'm worth - because I know I will have victory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Faith moves mountains! Soar high! Finding the plan! Sweet understand! xo

    ReplyDelete