Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's Yours


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I've given you so many dreams,
So many plans,
So many themes!
I've placed you in a place of Love-
I've filled you
With what's up above!
I'm taking you to what's in store-
Where you shall prosper,
Evermore!
Take hold! Take hold!
My child, be bold!
It's yours! It's yours!
Take hold!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

AMEN!!!
Acts 2:17-18
Jeremiah 29:11
Joshua 1:9
Ephesians 1:3
Proverbs 3:5-6
Galatians 3:13-14
Psalms 71:21, 35:27
3John 2
Philemon 6

5 comments:

  1. Awesome poem, mom. I will take hold!! Amen! I love you and all your poems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen right back!!! I love you and all your precious comments! They encourage me so much! I press on! Believing changes everything! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm taking hold too! I'm so excited about what is in store for me and my family! Just can't wait to see what it is:) I know it is great because it is from God. Such a beatiful poem! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you too my Sunshine! Thank you and yes, it will be sooooooo wonderful to see what Father has for you and your family! I'm excited for you! xo Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm acknowledging the good things in me....I expect my faith to become effective!

    ReplyDelete