Friday, August 6, 2010

Unto You


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Ministries...

Love did woo you long ago,
Your answer child,
Was yes!
Yes, I do confess You Lord!
Yes, I do believe!
Child, we shall never be apart-
I'm Love
I've done My part!
Now unto you, beloved one-
Was given all you need!
All you need to prosper!
All you need to win!
All you need to flow in Love-
And always be my friend!
Eternal Life,
No End-
Forever My dear friend!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

John 3:16-17
John 17:3
John 19:30, 18:36-37
John 10:10
3John 2
Exodus 23:25-26
John 4:14, 15:15

I like to look up the flower meanings only after I have prayed and chosen a picture! I go to a wedding flower site and see what they mean (sometimes)-
the tulip represents perfect Love! I asked the Lord when I saw this picture if this one would be right. I really liked! I kept wanting to look up the flower and oh how fun! Perfect Love indeed!!! I don't know where people come up with flower meanings but it is sweet how the Lord uses them! I have fun with YOU Lord!!! xo xo xo


1 comment:

  1. I love the flower meaning. Doug always brings me yellow tulips because I like them better than roses. What does a hydrangea mean?

    ReplyDelete