Saturday, August 28, 2010

I'm Seeing What I Planted


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I knew I planted seeds of blue,
Now coming forth-
Now I see you!
Purple, pink, I planted too-
But blue, Oh blue!
I longed for you!
Oh, now the time has come-
I see!
The morning glory-
Victory!
There in shade of passion blue,
I see my seed-
Burst forth divine!
Faithful is the Word of God-
Producing after the same kind!
If you planted passion-
You'll see the same,
In fashion!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

The Lord showed me long ago when I first answered His woo- Look at the flame of fire, the blue is the hottest and closest to the Cord! (The Lord!) The Word! Passion will burn blue!!! My seed for passion I planted is the whole Book of Ruth! It is a shadow and type of- us (Ruth) and Boaz (Jesus)- When I first read it, I ignited in Love!!! I read this so often and stir up the passion again and again! Light a candle today and see! Notice in Ruth 3:18 ( King James Version) It says: Then said she, Sit still, my daughter, until thou know how the matter will fall: for the man (Boaz) will not be in rest, until he have finished the thing this day. Then look at John 19: 30 ... He (Jesus ) said, It is finished!!! We are His!!! Wow! What a passionate Love Story! Beloved's, it is ours!!!

I looked up cord-sinew: strength, vigor, mainstay, Chief support!
Psalms 73:26 My flesh and my heart falter in weakness but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever!!!
Psalms 59:17 Unto Thee, Oh my Strength, will I sing: for God is my defense, and the God of my mercy!
Psalms 46:1 God is our Refuge and Strength, a very present help in trouble!!! Amen!
So wow! The blue passion that burns closest to our Strength! Father God!!! We are the variable to how passionate we burn!!! I feel wooed!!!

Genesis 1:11,12
Mark 4:28
Galatians 6:7
Revelation 3:14-22
Hebrews 10:35, 11:1, 6, 11, 33
2Corinthians 1:2-4, 2:14
2Chronicles 16:9

4 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I needed this one tonight. So thankful I got on here and read it! I love you Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it again! We are soooooooooo loved! Thank you for the comments!
    I am so proud of my girls!! Great is the peace of my children for they are taught of the Lord!!! Amen! I love you so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the things you have learned from the little book of Ruth. Thank you for sharing so freely...you know you really could charge a blog fee....

    ReplyDelete