Sunday, August 8, 2010

Today's Message At Olustee Community Church

Move Completely In


Look at what’s prepared for you!

Child move completely in!

Abundance and of beauty-

The Kingdom, now defend!

Prepared for all My children-

Bought with Christ’s own blood!

Oh, kept and powered by My Love-

By Holy Spirit flood!

Enjoy and defend your right!

Afflictions they did hit you-

But you put up a fight!

My child, the truth you sought for-

The Kingdom you did find!

You found your Father’s Goodness-

You found Me Good and Kind!

Come enjoy My Goodness

Move completely in-

Where there is joy to fullness,

Where you, are My dear friend!!!


Lezza Kuzzin Ministries 2010copyright



Matthew 11:12

Luke 16:16 presseth: hebrew meaning is to force one’s way!

Matthew 7:13-14 verses 15 and 16 You shall know them by their fruit! Do they bless or shatter, distress and confuse?

Ephesians 6:10-18

Hebrews 10:32-33

James 2:23



2 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful! This one reminded me of all I've been through and all God has gotten me through! Oh how I don't even recognize the girl I used to be. And that is a good thing! But I have learned a lot along the way and that is what is important. I'm moving completely in God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen my Sunshine! Me too! I love you sooooo much honey! xo

    ReplyDelete