Tuesday, August 3, 2010

When I Became Your Dad


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Ministries...

A little bit of progress-
But oh, much more to gain!
More knowledge of My Goodness-
Come and don't refrain!
Much more of understanding
As Wisdom does supply!
Eat and drink My Goodness-
Seek Truth to replace why?!
The answer is not in the clouds.
You'll find it in My Word!
And as you seek to understand-
Indeed, Love will be heard!
Press on to find out what you have
When Love-
Became your Dad! (Abba)

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Proverbs 9:1-11
Matthew 6:33
John 1:14, 6:35
James 1:5-6
Psalms 71:21
Galatians 4:6

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's beautiful! I prayed a specific prayer not too long ago to understand Abba and Daddy, not just Father.......and so this was soooo beautiful and helpful! I love you Mom!

    ReplyDelete