Tuesday, August 10, 2010

From High Above


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Ministries...

Have vision child and see like Me!
What a sight to see!
Abundant Life! Such joy complete!
Come child, see like Me!
I hear you ask Me -
Father, how can I see Your way?
For there is much I can not see-
This world is in my way!
Oh precious child, I say to you-
Hear and understand!
You're looking in the wrong place-
My Word child, understand!
The world won't be in your way then-
You'll rise and look
From high above-
You'll see
With eyes of Love!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Mark 4:1-20
Jeremiah 10:23
Ephesians 2:1-10
James 1:5
Psalms 71:21
Hebrews 11:6
1Chronicles 29:10-13
2Chronicles 16:9

5 comments:

  1. Ok! Honestly! I needed that myself! I am seeing so much better! Thank You Father! You redirected my sight! I love YOU sooooooo much! Your loving daughter & friend! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed it too! My eyes have not been focusing on the right things at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will now! You are Sunshine! I love you so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that part about not being able to see because the world was in the way; our eyes have got to be glued to the Word. The Word is our mirror of who we really are, yet we strain to see with our physical eyes.
    I'm going to walk through my day seeing with eyes of love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Focus! Great way to walk with eyes of love! Me too! xo

    ReplyDelete