Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Today Is New


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Ministries...

Turn the page, t
oday is new-
Behold,
What I am showing you!
Look with eyes that see by faith-
Hear with ears,
That hear no fears!
Take a breath of Rest!
For I have given joy complete-
In everything My best!
To bees the best in honey
Production very fine!
To birds it is their singing
I made it so divine!
To you My precious child-
Tis Christ,
Flowing in eternal life!
Peace and joy and all good things,
Are resting in
The Kingdom Life!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Proverbs 4:18
Lamentations 3:21-25
1John 4:15-19
Hebrews 4:1-16
James 1:17
John 17:3
John 10:10
Matthew 6:33
Romans 3:22

3 comments:

  1. I loved this the first time but something told me to reread it! I'm sure you know why I needed to read it again since you heard how I was on the phone tonight:) It was just what I needed. Plus the part that says to,"Look with Eyes that see by Faith" I am doing that now sooo much with the whole situation with Lish moving. Your poems almost always redirect me back to believing an having faith in what God has already shown me! No Fear too! I love you Mommy! And I love You Father for speaking through Her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just now saw the Amen that you can check! How cool is that! I will be checking them from now on. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Sunshine! I guess you see that I didn't get a poem on today! I got one but I never got to put it on! I knew the Lord was wanting to use this one! And now I know for who! YOU!!! How wonderful to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit and know when to hold back! :) I love you my girl! xo
    Faith! No fear! The plan is near!!! xo

    ReplyDelete