Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Begotten


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Come soar! Come soar!
Take flight with Me!
Come see! Come see!
Love's victory!
With wings of eagles, fly so high-
Take flight My child,
Come fly!
Thy youth renewed-
Sweet words you choose!
All hinderance you loose!
Be lifted up!
Of Blessing sup!
Come dine, alone, with Me!
Run-
Do not be weary!
Smile-
Do not be teary!
Be refreshed in all that's good!
Believe Me as you should!
For child-
I promise! I lie not!
The Blessing for-
My child begot!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

The meaning of begot: produced an effect, Fathered!, to become the Father of! Oh, how beautiful- Papa God!!! Thank You!!! Forever- Thank You!!! xo xo xo
Thank You Jesus! 2Corinthians 13:14!!!

Psalms 103:1-5
Isaiah 40:31
Revelations 3:20
2Corinthians 13:14
Philippians 4:6-8
Philemon 6
Jude 20
Hebrews 6:18
Psalms 68:19
1Peter 1:3
Ephesians chapter one
Galatians 4:6-7
Hebrews 11:6





4 comments:

  1. I needed this today!! Especially the part about believing God and His promises to take care of us! In EVERY aspect of our lives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to know someone reads these treasures the Lord gives me! Thanks my girl! God has so blessed me with my own sweet encouragers! My children, my husband, my Mom, and a few dear friends! Thank You Father! xo I am encouraged! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll take up flying lessons! My youth is being restored as we speak!

    ReplyDelete