Monday, August 30, 2010

Good Morning Holy Spirit


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Good morning, Holy Spirit,
I hear Your voice in me!
Awake! Awake My darling-
Sweet Blessings await thee!
Be still! Be still My daughter!
Be still! Be still My son!
Christ came and got the victory!
He paid for all of sin!
He rose-
The tomb lies empty!
He went back to the Father-
He sent His Holy Spirit
To always be your friend
And I-
AM He within!!!
Each time you hear the wind chime,
Each time you hear the wind-
Remember you can't see me now-
But hear Me now, My friend!
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Ruth 3:18
John 19:30
Colossians 1:27
Genesis 15:1
John 3:5-8, 4:23-24
Ephesians 3:20
2Corinthians 13:14
John 17:23

8 comments:

  1. Aww so beautiful! I can't wait to look these up in the morning! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, this was really good! I like the background too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful. I really was feeling lonely and sad and then I read this:) Just what I needed. I'm going to go look up the scriptures right now while my little Jackson is still sleeping. I love you and love your poems. I'm so proud of you my Mommy Begommy:) Love Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so proud of you too! All of you! I love you all so very much! I am praying about the weather! Only the Blessing!!! xo
    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to be on yours with coffee and fellowship! I want to be on all of your porches with you! So fun! Coffee with Jesus! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also found this site, it's cool.
    Benny Hinn's Good morning Holy Spirit A highly recommended books for all especially the young people out there!

    ReplyDelete