Saturday, August 7, 2010

An Open Door





Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Ministries...

Stand up,
For you were born to walk!
Speak up,
For you were born to talk!
Shout praise,
To hear what you believe!
You'll see! You'll see!
What you believe!
My child,
You shall receive!!!
Do not say it's impossible-
That you can see no way!
Don't let it be within your heart-
Tell doubt to go away!
I tell you precious child of Mine-
The answer's yes,
And Blessed divine,
And has been all the time-
Since ever,
You were Mine!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Ministries 2010copyright

Joshua 1:5-9
Rev. 3:7-8
Matthew 18:4
Jeremiah 32:17
Matthew 19:26
Mark 9:22-23
Luke 18:27
Matthew 12:33-37
Proverbs 4:20-24
2Chronicles 20:20
Proverbs 4:18
Joshua 1:5 I will not fail thee!!!
Philemon 6

5 comments:

  1. Wow that is sooooo awesome! I love this one and I can't wait till tonight so I can look up the scriptures and claim them!!!! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Lishy! You encourage me! The scriptures are great! Of course! :)
    Dig in honey! What treasure! I love you so much too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one made me smile and filled my heart with such joy and peace. All day I talked to Lish about how it wasn' going to be this way (us together whenever we want) for much longer and this poem reminded me that God has great plans for me too and I just need to believe and tell doubt to go away! Thank you again for comforting me

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my Sunshine! God sure does have great plans! When we find out what they are we will laugh out loud and rejoice! Hey let's do it now! I am!!!
    Thank You Father for the great plans you have for Andrea too!!!
    I love you so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm kind of partial to this one myself!!!!

    ReplyDelete