Sunday, August 15, 2010

See Your Joy

Today's message from the Olustee Community Church...

You do not have a heart of stone!
You are not only flesh and bone!
For I have made your heart My home!
Now there I live! So much I give!
Eternal Life, to live!
Come My children, look and see-
What is it I have given thee?
Comfort! Peace!
Child, great relief-
And you have faith,
Not unbelief!
Once upon a time twas true,
That evil stole away from you,
I wooed you to the truth!
My Word,
Your living proof!
To bless you always was My plan-
Now you understand!
Your Father is, the Great I AM-
And you have child,
All, I AM!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Ezekiel 36:26-27
John 3:3
1John 4:4
2Cor. 13:14
John 14:16-17, 26-27
John 10:10
Galatians 3:13-14, 22
Hebrews 11:6
Genesis 15:1
Peace: safety, prosperity, well being, security, intactness, wholeness, satisfaction, contentment,
familiar friend! , favor, good health, rest, harmony, lack of strife, reconciliation, and communion that brings! Eternal Life! Thank You Jesus!!!

2 comments:

  1. This was so awesome to see in person. I will remember this as the day that Jasper got a Word from the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Indeed he did!!! Thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete