Saturday, June 25, 2011

Focus


Good evening, from the home of
 Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

What are you expecting?
My child, see it clear!
See with eyes believing!
See!  Have faith not fear!
Open up your spirit eyes
For they are seeing truth!
Focus on the sweet expect-
You will not 
Regret!
See Me high and mighty-
Bringing forth the plan!
Say-
You understand!
See what you're expecting!
Your vision will get clearer-
The closer
You draw nearer!
The way to focus 
Is to stare-
Only at My face!
Beloved, child of faith-
Indeed, Amazing Grace!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Jeremiah 29:11
Proverbs 37:4
Mark 9:23
Zechariah 4:6
Hebrews 4:14
Proverbs 29:18
Ephesians 3:20
2 Chronicles 16:9
Romans 8:31
Philippians 2:13
Hebrews again!  11:6

Oh, Father!  I understand!  Focus and stare at what you show me!  That's where I see Your face! 

3 comments:

  1. I learned something today that I will never forget! God showed me something that gave me such awesome understanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. June 27,2011 Monday!
    OH! This is a most wonderful time I can remember! I am soaking in the Word of God like a long, delightful bath! Please excuse me while I take this marvelous time! I will try to put the poem on later but right now I just can't let go of it! I have sooo taken it as mine - I can't let go yet! Love you all 4ever :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful poem! I needed this one lately. So glad I got on here and read them. I have been having trouble with my computer:( I love you Mommy!

    ReplyDelete