Friday, June 17, 2011

Keep Singing


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Lord, I have so much to do!
My list is very long
But all I really want to do-
Is sing my new, new song!
I go about with joyful tune-
So thankful 
It is only June!
The summer's just beginning-
The birds join me
In singing!

My child, there is nothing wrong
With singing 
Your sweet song!
I also-
Sing along!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Luke 10: 21-22, 38-42
2 Samuel 22:1-4, 20, 30, 37, 50
Psalm 147:1
Lamentations 3:21-25
Ezekiel 36:26-27, 37:14
Song of Solomon 2:12
Zephaniah 3:14,17
Isaiah 12:2
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Zephaniah 3:17 ...He will joy over thee with singing! How beautiful!
    We are God's children we sing the chorus - I belong to you, LORD! He sings back - Yes, oh yes! You're MINE!!! Our Father sings along!!! What a thought as I sing! Amos 3:3 :)
    I love you all so very, very much! Have your "New Song" singing day!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a wonderful day I had singing! I got more done than usual! Sure changes the atmosphere! mmmmmmmmm so nice!!! I could have thought about some things that would make a person cry but I chose to sing! What a wonderful, blessing day! Thank You, Father!!! Love 4ever! xo

    ReplyDelete