Saturday, June 18, 2011

Good Evening My Friend



Good evening, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Smile, My child
And do not frown!
For in you
There's My friend - I've found!
Oh, the way you stand so tall-
Believing Me,
You do not fall!
Casting off discouragement-
Only letting Truth present!
Truth presents the evidence-
By faith you have
Truth's confidence!
Now enjoy on your day!
You know!  You know-
The Way!!!

Oh, Father-
I am smiling now
For I know Truth belongs to Love!
My victory is faith
In Love!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Psalm 3:3
2 Chronicles 16:9
John 15:15
Jude 20, 24
Mark 9:23
Colossians 3:12-17
Hebrews 10:35
John 14:6-7
2 Corinthians 2:14
3 John verse 4
1 John 4:16


Wow!  I just stopped to think about that- God is Love and Jesus said have faith in God!  Have faith in Love!   Love never fails!  
I love you!  :)  sooo much! xo

3 comments:

  1. I was reading this poem to Doc and when I read the part about only letting truth present- I started acting it out like a lie wanted to present itself to me and I stood tall and said - NO! Only Truth is allowed to present itself to me! Then the lie said- But wait! Let me present myself as if I were true! Then I said- What? No way! Let me make this VERY CLEAR - ONLY TRUTH!!! It was so fun!
    Sweet truthful dreams! Love you all so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure needed this poem! Having a hard time and lots of lies have been trying to present themselves to me as truth. SO glad I got on here this morning and read this! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you did too! Lies are all the enemy has so he shoots them every where! The shield of faith will put them out! Keep it up! If you let the shield down and take a hit call me and I'll speak the Word over you until your standing tall again! Also remember that the enemy uses the past to attack you- because it comes from behind! The future is brighter and brighter! The past is the dark that tries to get in front of you- jumping up and down saying remember! Remember this! Remember that! The future is so bright! Who cares about the past! So what! All the enemy has to think about is the past because his future is very dark!!! Your future is filled all good things indeed!!! You are blessed - the enemy is cursed! You are the beloved child of God! You belong to Him! He calls you - MINE!!! SMILE! You belong to Father God! Romans 8:31
    Love 4ever, mommy xo Sweet night my Sunshine!!!

    ReplyDelete