Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Path of Love & Why



Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

There within your heart 
You hear!
You draw so very, very
Near!
You take the time to be with Me!
Your ears-
They long to hear!
Your eyes-
They long to see!
Once upon
 In days gone bye-
With much despair,
You gave deep sigh!
But now the Truth has set you free!
Sweet understand-
You belong to Me!
Oh, what joy now fills your heart!
Knowing-
We will never part!
Life has gone from - why?
Oh, why?
To Holy Spirit fellowship!
Father - child
Relationship!
There in peace filled moments grand-
We walk together
Understand!!!

Oh, Father!  
Yes, I see so clear!
I understand-
I draw so near!
Our relationship is why!
No more in heavy, wonder sigh!
I belong to You 
Is why!
Forever-
Love is why!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Proverbs 3:5-6, 8:14, 17:8, 20:5
Matthew 13:16
Acts 2:38-39
Psalm 27:8
John 8:31-32, 36, 14:16
Amos 3:3
Galatians 4:6-7
1 John 2:25
John again!  17:23 :)
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)


2 comments:

  1. It is so freeing to not live in despair anymore! How wonderful it is to always know that no matter what God is going to turn it into good for me:) I love you Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, my Sunshine! Sweet sleep! Love and miss you so much! Love 4ever, mommy co

    ReplyDelete