Friday, June 3, 2011


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

All My promises are true!
Rejoice-
For your sweet choice!
You choose to stand on faith 
And see-
Amazing Grace
Christ's Victory!
Standing on My Word
You grow!
Believing that
I love you sooo!
Now, beloved child-
Come see!
You can not fail-
Believing Me!
Agree!  Agree!
Agree with Me!
That My child-
Sees Victory!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

1John 5:14-15
Hebrews 6:18
2 John verses 2-4
Romans 4:20-21
John 17:23 :)
Jude verses 20-25
2 Corinthians 2:14
Psalm 5:11-12

2 comments:

  1. Go to the Walking With God blog - It is under the What's Going on Grandma? link! There will be some comments there I make! Love you all so very much! 4ever! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I needed this poem! God sure knows just what to say! What a beautiful, wonderful poem! God spoke right to my heart & I needed it soooo much tonight. I love you Mommy:) Thank you sooooo much for all that you do. Love your Sunshine:)

    ReplyDelete