Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Precious Daughter


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Beloved, precious 
 Daughter-
Unto the throne you come!
Enter!  Oh, My darling!
Come to Me, child come!
Lay that at My feet and see
The treasure it will
Turn to be!
I promise you!
I promise you-
My child, you shall see!
Indeed we call it 
Victory!
The treasure 
 All shall see-
For you're believing Me!

Oh, Father!  Holy King!
My Lord!
I know!  I know-
That I'm adored!
My Father!  My King!
My Lord!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Hebrews 4:16, 11:6
Ruth 2:12-14
1 Peter 3:4
Psalm  31:4-5 71:21
Proverbs 3:5-6
Romans 4:20-21, 8:31
Psalm again! 23:5-6 
3 John verses 2-4
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
An Esther thought!  Chapter 5 of the book of Esther! 
2 Timothy 3:16-17   




2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful poem! I love the part that says to lay it at His feet and watch it turn into treasure! I've seen that happen a lot in my life and I'm believing for it to happen again:) I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful comment! I treasure it & I treasure you!
    Sweet dreams my Sunshine! Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo :)

    ReplyDelete