Monday, June 13, 2011

Look Closely



Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Oh, beloved child of Mine!
Look closely-
 For you'll truly find!
I AM all about you-
That I AM Good, so Kind!
Don't miss that I AM helping you!
Don't miss such blessing, child!
Study out the circumstance-
Enjoy,
Don't only glance!

Oh, Father-
I can see now!
Yes, I understand!
You're helping me!  You're helping me!
Now, I clearly see!
I'm enjoying all your plan!
You're helping me-
I understand!

Yes, child!
Yes, I AM!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Psalm 13:6, 27:8, 37:45
Proverbs 3:5-6, 26
Jude verses 24-25
Romans 8:31
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Psalm 71:21 :)

1 comment:

  1. I remember praying for God to help me catch a fish! What was I going to do with the fish? Probably feel sorry for it and throw it back!

    When I ask God for something now- I'm looking closely to see the answer because I know He answered! xo

    ReplyDelete