Tuesday, June 7, 2011

At Wisdom's Table


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My child, do you understand-
Exactly, what I say?
Do you comprehend?
Am I truly friend?
Are you standing on My Word?
Have you really heard?
Do you understand-
I AM?
I AM!  I AM!
I AM more than able!
Feast at Wisdom's Table!
Understand!
Child, comprehend-
I can help-
My friend!!!

Father, oh I see!  I hear!
I'm coming -
Drawing near!
I will feast on Wisdom-
Understand will be there too!
To digest - eaten Wisdom!
Yes, I long to comprehend-
For I'm indeed-
Your friend!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Proverbs 4:5-13, 9:1-6
Exodus 3:14-15
Jeremiah 9:23-24 & John 17:3
2 Chronicles 16:9
Hebrews 4:16
Proverbs 7:4
John 15:14-16
Mark 9:23
Romans 8:31
3 John verses 2-4 :)
Hebrews again! 11:6 :)

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful poem! Love the picture too:) I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I made that one short bc I didn't know if it was going to post:) I'm not there yet but I'm doing better. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much my Sunshine! It posted!
    I'm praying for you- ALWAYS!!!
    Sweet sleep honey! Be expecting my call tomorrow! I'll wait until after we've had coffee! :) Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete