Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sooo Free

Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

What joy overflows from Grace!
I sing!  I dance!
I seek Love's face!
I shout out to the atmosphere-
I'm free!  I'm free!
No fear!

Yes!  
Beloved, child of Mine!
I hear you sing!  I see you dance!
No fear at all -
For you are Mine! 
Forever -
For all time!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

2 Corinthians 13:14
Psalm chapter 100
2 Samuel 6:14
Matthew 6:33
John 4:18, 31-32
Malachi 3:17
Galatians 4:6-7
Hebrews 11:6 :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm free, No Fear! I love that! I need to speak that over and over everyday:) I love you Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those scriptures! Wow! Fearless is sooo wonderful! And to be free is really to be fearless! Sweet sleep my Sunshine! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete