Saturday, June 11, 2011

Take Comfort



Good afternoon, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Take comfort, child-
Take comfort!
Oh, see-
 Amazing Grace!
See the passion of My Love!
Take comfort-
From above!
As understanding starts to flow-
Remembering
I love you so!
Take comfort knowing-
Who you are!
You belong to Me, child!
Mine-
Is who you are!!!

I belong to You, Lord!
Oh, how that comforts me!
I take comfort knowing-
You always are
 For me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Psalm 71:21
Galatians 4:6-7
John 17:23
Psalm again!  5:11-12, chapter 91
Romans 8:31 
Hebrews 11:6 :)

2 comments:

  1. It is SO comforting knowing that God is there for me! We need Him SO much & for every little & BIG thing:) I love you Mommy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get SO much comfort knowing He is FOR me!!! I don't think we even realize what that means.
    Like you are for Jackson, not just there for him but for him! Helping him grow and mature etc. God being for us, is actively moving on our behalf! What a thought!!! I get so much comfort knowing God is for us!
    Thank you, my Sunshine, for the comment! I love you so very, very much! I'm for you too!! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    Thank you, my sweet husband! You are for me and it shows! I'm for you too! Love 4ever, Debbie xo

    ReplyDelete