Sunday, November 3, 2013

Abundance ...


Today's Message at The Olustee Community Church ...

I've given, children, take it,
Take and plant the Seed!
For every need there is a seed,
Your heart's, indeed, the soil!
Come and have abundance, child,
Fertile be your soil!
Like standing in a store to see,
What seeds to plant,
You look, to see!
There you know your favorites
And something new you'll try,
You go to make a purchase,
You take them home to plant!
The soil is tilled and ready,
You've sectioned off, and sow!
Now faithfully you water,
Believing, seeds will grow!
Now be so very careful, 
Beginnings are so tender,
Protect them extra careful,
They're small and oh, so tender!
Some will keep on growing, 
Some produce fruit grand,
Some may shrivel up from lack,
Dear farmer, understand!
Sweet joy, My child,
To understand!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

2 Peter 1:2-4   Luke 8:11   John 10:10
Jeremiah 29:11-13   Matthew 6:33
3 John 2   Psalm 37:4   1 Corinthians 14:12
Romans 8:31-32   Mark 4:13-20
Proverbs 18:20-21, 4:7   Nehemiah 8:10-12
Isaiah 1:19  Deuteronomy 28:2

3 comments:

  1. Wow Mommy! Perfect:) I wish I could have heard you preach this one! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I wish you could have been here too! Soon ;) I love and miss you so very, very much! Sweet sleep my Sunshine! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more Happy Birthday sweet Emma Ann!!! I love you SO much honey! xo

    ReplyDelete