Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Blessing All Year Long ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
If I would change my thoughts,
My world would surly change!
If I would watch my tongue,
Indeed, my world would change!
You made the world by speaking,
You taught us do like You!
To taste and see that You are good,
Speak Blessing words,
Like Your child should!!!

Beloved child,
My very own,
The words of life,
Yes, speak them!
Hold your tongue if it won't bless,
Don't speak
The words of death!
Find life within My Word today,
Keep doing that, child,
Everyday!
The Blessing all the way,
Saying what I say!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Romans 12:1-2
Proverbs 23:7  
(for as he thinks in his heart so is he ...)
James 3:2
Proverbs 1:29-33
Genesis chapter one
Mark 11:22-24
Proverbs 12:14, 13:3, 18:20-21
Psalm 34:8-13
Proverbs 14:14 (Amplified )
The backslider in heart 
(from God and honoring Him , His ways )
shall be filled with the fruit of his own ways,
And a good man shall be satisfied with the fruit of his ways with the Holy thoughts and actions in which his heart prompts and delights in.
Ephesians 5:1,17
John 8:31-32
Example: Say words of life over your children ...
Isaiah 54:13  Great is the peace of my children for they are taught of the LORD!
Don't say the curses ... Deuteronomy 28:41
I can not enjoy my children, they have gone into captivity!
Amos 3:3
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
2 Corinthians 2:14
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23




6 comments:

  1. Thank you my precious Amanda! Electric Llama Studios! The picture is sooo very beautiful and sooo fitting! I love you honey! Believing the Blessing news for you today and everyday!!! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on this today too!!! :)
    ja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!!! Each day that's called Today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! And we got such a great report yesterday!!! :) So thankful we know how to speak!!!! The blessing only!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen!!! Something came in the mail today ... I had to quickly remember to speak the Blessing only!!! So thankful for your good news yesterday!
    Sweet sleep honey,
    I love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this again almost a month later, and it blessed me all over again - the poems that keep on giving...life filled words! Thanks again!
    jayme

    ReplyDelete