Thursday, November 7, 2013

Getting Free From Lies ...


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
 You help me see -
So I can help
Another see!
As I renew my thinking -
I help 
Another's thinking!
As I get free from lies -
I can help another
And they'll be free from lies!

Beloved child,
Love delights in freedom,
Jesus told you clearly -
Be free 
And help another see!
I love you, love you dearly!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Matthew 7:3-5 (nugget)
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
Philippians 4:6-9
Isaiah 48:17
Romans 8:31, 12:1-2
Hebrews 11:6
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Galatians 2:20
John 17:23
John 10:10
3 John verse 2
Mark 9:23

3 comments:

  1. Thank you sweet and precious Emma Ann! The art work is so perfect for today's word/poem! Wonderful honey! I love you and see you soon!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect for what my dreams & thoughts had been bringing me, lies! Thank you God for teaching me not to dwell on thoughts & feelings! I know you love and protect me every day! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it sooo freeing to know we have a choice and KNOW which one to choose even! The Blessing thought!!! I'm sooo proud of you my Sunshine! I love you and miss you so much! Sweet, good, dreams! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete