Sunday, November 10, 2013

You'll See ...


Good morning,
Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community Church ...

As you keep going on with Me,
Hold on to patience, child,
You'll see ...
You'll see where you're going,
Your path is well lit up!
You'll see how to get there
As on My Word you sup!
Taste and see that I AM Good,
I've promised, 
I AM Good!
Some have started out with Me,
Some have walked awhile,
Some have taken hold of Me -
Oh, look and see their smile!
Taste and see that I AM Good,
You'll never spit Love out!
As you understand the truth
Your joy will show forth proof!
I'm Love and I AM for you,
Believe, that I adore you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

James 1:4   Galatians 6:9
Psalm 119:105, 121:7-8
Proverbs 9:1-6   Psalm 119:103-104
Hebrews 6:18   Matthew 7:7-11
Luke 15:8-10   Amos 3:3
Ephesians 3:14-19   Proverbs 8:14
Joshua 1:8   3 John 4:17-19   
2 Kings 25:27-30   Mark 9:23

6 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much Kuzzin ;) Barry! The picture is sooo beautiful! Thank you for letting me use it! Love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A special day ...
    We went by the cemetery ... It's been 16 years already!
    Abbie Tyler Kulbeth ... I remember thinking ... Do we really use her middle name on a stone? It is strange the thoughts parents of stillborn babies have ... like when they asked me if I wanted to have some of her hair for the baby book ... I remember getting so angry and telling the nurses to leave her hair alone ... she doesn't have much, don't touch it! They were being thoughtful and kind but I thought it was wrong to mess her up ... you wouldn't cut a newborns why do you want to cut hers just because she going to be buried? I did not know the Lord like this at all ... I was reacting out of pain and such sadness ... Now that I know others that have had children go on before them ... it doesn't matter how old the children are, parents know they should live long and go first! The Blessing!!! I don't know if I ever would have sought the truth the way I did if I had not realized I was SO very confused!!!
    I'm remembering the red cardinal the Lord sent me on the day of her funeral ... the cardinal came with a message I heard in my heart ... She is in a better place! There was sweet comfort even through my tears. Thank You Jesus!!! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture for a beautiful poem! I will be there soon to hear you preach!!! I love you Mommy, I pray God gave you grace and comfort for today. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sure did ... sure does!!! Looks like we were writing at the same time! :)
    Thank you my Sunshine! Yes! Soon ;)
    What joy! The Blessing!
    Sweet sleep honey,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to meet Abbie. She and Ali would have been best friends!
    Jayme

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so sweet! Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete