Saturday, November 23, 2013

Being Thankful ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
You're my best, best friend!
You always understand me,
You're always wanting me to win,
You never give me wrong advice,
You warm me up,
You're Love's not ice!
Whenever I reach out to You
You're always, always there for me, 
Cheering me to victory!!!

My dear, beloved child,
Yes, I'm always on your side,
I won't let go and let you fall -
You are "My child"
After all!
I'm helping you to win -
Peace, familiar friend!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Book of Ruth
John 15:15
3 John verse 2
Hebrews 4:16, 11:6, 12:1-2
Colossians 1:27
Isaiah 43:1-3
Jude 24-25
James 2:23
John 14:27
Romans 8:31
Mark 9:23

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sooo very much sweet Leah! What a wonderful picture of thankfulness to God!!! I love you so very much honey and thank you for sending this to me! xo Good job!

    ReplyDelete