Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Seed, Time and Harvest ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Noah built the ark, I see,
Board by board,
By board!
So beautiful, his story,
Example of obedience  -
Lord, help me build my story!
When I get discouraged,
When I can't see the plan -
Help me place another board -
Lord, help me understand!!!

My dear, beloved child,
Reminding you,
I'm helping you,
Step by step, 
By step!
When you feel discouraged,
You know that I can change that up,
I change you to - encouraged!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Genesis chapter 6 (nugget)
Hebrews 12:1-2
Proverbs 4:7
Colossians 1:27
Philippians 4:13
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23
Romans 8:31




3 comments:

  1. I'm sooo encouraged!!! All alone with the Lord ... so very, very exciting!
    Thank you again for letting me know that no one is able to make comments on this blog! I'll keep making them though! I love you all so very, very much! I'm getting the best hugs and loves! I'm about to get more!!! The Blessing overtakes me!!! Sweet, sweet joy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I read this one late! I sure needed it today!!! Thank you for being so faithful to listen and share, Mommy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting to see your comment because I'm going over them to record this week! Thank you for being faithful the listen and share too! I love you honey xo

    ReplyDelete