Saturday, November 9, 2013

That Feeling Best of All & Taylor Made - Two Today


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
I'd love to wear these pretty shoes
But they don't fit my feet!
Someone gave them to me,
She is so very kind -
I guess I'll have to pass them on,
I know, she will not mind!
But, oh, I'd love to wear them -
They sparkle and they shine,
I'd feel so very pretty,
If only they were mine!
I know that there are many things,
In life, that don't fit me -
I try them on, some hang too big,
Some are very small,
But, oh, the things that fit just right,
That feeling, best of all!!!

Beloved child,
Sweet Wisdom -
Don't force your feet to fit,
Don't get all discouraged
When something will not fit!
For I have made you special
And you must understand -
The thing that fits you best of all ...
Come see, and understand!!!


Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Envy doesn't fit me ... it is way too small,
Discouragement is also small,
Yes, very, very small!
Pride is way too big for me,
I'm told that it could 
Crush me!
Sometimes I try a lie on 
But I can't make it fit!
Soon, so soon, I realize -
On truth, a lie won't fit!
Hate is for the devil
And all his evil schemes -
So only if I wear it right
Will I not bust the seams!
Now, Love fits very nicely -
It shimmers and it glows,
Yes, Love is taylor made for me,
It fits me very nicely!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Jeremiah 29:11, 33:3
2 Corinthians 10:12
1 Samuel 16:7
2 Chronicles 16:9
Galatians 5:16-26
Colossians 1:27
Romans 8:31
Ephesians 3:20, 5:1
Proverbs 4:7-9, 8:14, 20-21, 33-35, 
Proverbs 9:6, 10-11
Proverbs 8:14 (nugget)
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23










6 comments:

  1. Yes those things don't fit at all! It's so good knowing that because a lot of people are still trying to squeeze into all of those. I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo very precious my Sunshine! I love you ... I adore you!
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so good!!! I'm going to try to remember to only wear what fits!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you honey! Me too! LOVE!!!
    I love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome word picture! Love does fit, even if it takes a while to get it on! :)
    Jayme

    ReplyDelete