Monday, November 11, 2013

Who Hears Us ...



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Blessings, blessings,
Blessings be!
I believe, 
I do receive!
Let blessings, blessings,
Blessings be!
Abundant life -
Christ's victory,
In Jesus name,
Let blessings be!!!

Beloved child,
Agreeing ...
Blessed, you found within My Word,
Blessing words
The angels heard!
Beloved child, you speak My Word,
Oh, joy, sweet joy,
Faith has been heard!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Psalm 68:19
Mark 11:22-24
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
John 10:10
Luke 1:38 (nugget)
Proverbs 18:20-21
Psalm 71:21, 23:5-6, 91:11, 103:20
Amos 3:3
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6



5 comments:

  1. Amen!!! I agree and receive the Blessing only!!! :) Love the picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my sweet, beloved Amanda!
    Agreeing is sooo good!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to town to thank a Veteran in person ... I found one ... he was very old ... he had his Veteran's hat on and I thanked him, hugged him and told him I love him! Sometimes God just tells people that right out of "my" mouth! :) The old man was happy and so was I :) xo Thank you to all of you out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe that is sweet! I agree blessings only! I love u Mommy!!! Soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes!!! Soon ;) I'm so excited!!!
    The blessing!
    Sweet sleep my girl ... my Sunshine,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete