Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Not to Cross the Line ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Hold on, hold on,
I tell myself,
See things with perspective -
Remember, 
God's perspective!
Don't feel sorry for yourself,
I tell, I tell,
My self -
What a miserable condition,
Sorry for one's self!
Lord, I know just what to tell myself,
If only I would listen!
I truly know what Your Word says -
Oh, help me, Lord, to listen!!!

Beloved child,
You're listening,
Your doing as you should!
You're letting truth reset your course,
I'm for you, child,
I'm here to guide your course!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Romans 12:1-2
*James 1:22
Matthew 13:16
John 14:26
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6
Psalm 1:1-3 (nugget) 
Psalm 71:21
Mark 9:23


4 comments:

  1. Thank you my precious Audrey Elizabeth! Beautiful! What a perfect picture for this word/poem!
    I love you and miss you honey ... See you real soon!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw mom what a great poem, great to read right before bed! Yes i will see u soon and i miss and love u too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! I reread it too! God is sooo guiding us!!!
      I'm getting so excited "family" what a beautiful word!
      Sweet sleep honey,
      Love 4ever, mommy xo

      Delete
  3. I'm excited too! I definitely have a much easier time when I stay on God's course!! :) So thankful for course corrections!! Great pic, Audrey Poo!!

    ReplyDelete