Monday, November 18, 2013

Thankful Mind Set ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

I hope I'm always thankful, Lord,
I hope I always say so too,
I hate when I 
Forget to!
Saying thank you isn't hard,
When thanks is in a heart,
I'm thankful, oh, so thankful, Lord,
I say with all my heart!!!

Beloved child,
So thankful,
What a joy to hear,
A heart that truly understands
Is thankful all the year!
Not just when things are going right,
Not only when the mood is set,
But thankful is their heart,
And thankful is their mind set!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Psalm 34:1, 107:1-2
Colossians 3:15-17
Deuteronomy 16:15
Matthew 7:11
1 Samuel 16:7
Proverbs 3:5-6
Psalm 5:11-12
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23




4 comments:

  1. That's a much-needed poem! For everyone! :) And what a great pastel picture!!! Good job!!! I found all of mine from college when Michael moved the spare bed out of Declan's room. Fun times!! I am very thankful for my storage shed right now! ha! And for my house and for learning that I don't need quite so much stuff. :) Also thankful that I'll get to see so many family members soon!! Especially my sisters and nieces and nephew!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful ALWAYS changes things!!! Thank you for liking my picture ... I had fun doing it! I'd love to see yours again ... I think I've seen them all ... you have great talent!
    I'm listening to the Alabama Christmas CD and getting sooo excited to see everyone ... lots of love, hugs and fun! Sweet sleep honey,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture. You are so creative, and you picked an excellent subject! I've been reading through your November poems and loving each one. I am so thankful that I have a thankful friend!
    Jayme

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful back ... my thankful friend!

    ReplyDelete