Thursday, November 21, 2013

The First Time I Heard ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

The first time, Lord,
I heard You're good -
I asked out loud,
Oh, Lord, how good?
Now with answers in my heart,
I sing out loud, God's oh, SO Good!
So very, very good and kind,
Your mercy and Your grace -
So kind!
I've been set free from guilt and shame,
You even gave me 
A new name!
Whenever I am thinking wrong
You whisper in my heart -
Love's song!
In my heart I heard Your Word -
The first time that
I truly heard!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Jeremiah 33:3
Psalm 34:8, 40:1-3
1 John 4:17-19
Galatians 4:6-7 (nugget)
2 Corinthians 13:14
Matthew 13:16
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

3 comments:

  1. I remember the first time I heard the Word in my heart ... I was wooed beyond words to tell!!! I took off - on and on and on with Jesus!!! Our heart (spirit) has ears made to respond to the Word of God!!! I read these words in the Bible - Enoch walked with God ... I heard that Scripture woo me to walk with God!!! That was 15 years ago!!! The Abundant Life that Jesus gives us!!! Thank You Jesus!!!
    Sweet sleep to you all ... I love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new name must be "Mine!" Because that's what I hear the Lord call me ... He says in my heart, You're Mine!!! Do you have my same name? Oh, how sweet!!! Father calls us "Mine!" xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, as a parent, look and hold your children and say, "mine!" Oh, how many snuggles and joys I have by holding on to "my" children and saying "mine!" I get that feeling all over me ... you know that feeling ... that love, that joy, that awesome awareness that they belong to you ... they are your very own children and they love you back!!! They look and hold you and say, my mommy or my daddy! Rocking back and forth in the sweetest of rejoicing together! That's how our Father God sees us and how we see Him too ... "MINE!" We are sooo agreeing!!! I love you all so very, very much! xo xo xo xo xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete