Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sweet Words of Worship ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Sweet words, sweet words,
Of worship, child,
You're saying what is true!
Showing forth your faith,
By saying what is true!
Oh, what you discover
When you spend time with Me!
Truly you discover
The keys to Victory!!!

Oh, Father,
I'm so thankful,
So joyful,
Oh, so thankful!
The Blessings over take me -
Just as You said they would!
Wisdom said to speak them,
Understanding said I could!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Matthew 9:18-22 (nugget)
John 4:23-24
Psalm 1:1-3, 107:1-2, 20, 43
Matthew 16:19
Proverbs 18:20-21
Isaiah 55:11
Deuteronomy 28:2-14
Deuteronomy 28:1 with -
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Proverbs 18:20-21, 8:14
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23


6 comments:

  1. Amen!! Speaking the Blessing makes all the difference!! :) We are SO blessed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen ... did you read the nugget verses? Look how it went!!! Faith speaks and sees!!! I love you honey! Have The Blessing day ... of course!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo Anytime I have to use a picture that's not one of you guys' then send me one like it and I'll replace it! If any of you want to :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do so much better about this. I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll encourage you!!! I love you my Sunshine! Sweet sleep honey
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did it Electric Llama Studios! Wow! How very, very beautiful! Just perfect!
    Thank you sooo very much! Love 4ever, mommyxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, thank you!! She was so happy to get to pose for a poem pic! :)

    ReplyDelete